User Data Deletion, at GhanaBusiness.Net, we put our users first in how we develop our products and services. As a registered user with the site, you can request that your account permanently deleted. This article is about the process required to request a user account be permanently deleted.
To request an account be permanently deleted expresses your intention to fully remove all your ads posted on our website, user account and any existing information relevant to your user account. This cannot be undone, and we won’t be able to recover any of your data including your saved lists and email alerts in the future. Please refer to this article to understand what information will be deleted once you make this request.
Note that in permanently deleting your user account you relinquish the following benefits:
- The ability to make edits to the site
- View additional data on profiles only visible to those with user accounts (web traffic, mobile app downloads, etc.)
- Search and filter the GhanaBusiness.Net dataset for free
- Build and save lists of companies based on prior searches
- Access your saved lists, including “My Follows”
- Receive email alerts from your saved lists so you can stay up to date
- Personalize your GhanaBusiness.Net experience
To procced with account deletion, email us with your registered email account and write the subject (User Data Deletion Request) to the below email address.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details: