How To Make Money From Instagram in Ghana. Instagram is a social networking service owned by Facebook Inc. The service was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Kriegar and was launched in 2010.
How To Make Money From Instagram in Ghana
Instagram is more of a video and photography sharing service but has the ability for messaging services where you can connect and chat with friends and families.
In this Article:
How To Make Money From Instagram in Ghana
Highlighted Features Of Instagram
- Photo Filters – This powerful feature can turn anyone into a professional photographer. This photo filter is central to Instagram’s success. Everyone with a picture can try out with the over 30 plus filters to have a stunning photograph.
- Video Posts – In 2018 alone, 81% of businesses used video marketing to generate more leads and customers. Video engagements increase day by day, hence this Instagram feature helped a lot of marketers. Gone are the days when a high budget was needed for video advertisement, with Instagram’s video post, all you need is a good camera and you can become a marketer.
- Instagram’s Story – This feature was added to Instagram in 2019. Just like WhatsApp’s status and Facebook’s story, Instagram’s stories appear as little circles on top of your followers’ feed and disappear after 24 hours.
- Story Highlights – This is where your best stories are saved and kept on your account as long as you want.
- IGTV – Instagrams’ standalone video platform. This service is basically for videos. Before you can create or upload a video, you need to create a channel.
This and many other interesting features on Instagram. You have probably heard stories of Instagrammers cashing in on the pictures shared every day. Just like YouTube and Bloggers, Instagram also pays people for the content they share…
Synonymous with YouTube followers, Instagram followers determine how your account can be monetized to generate passive income from Instagram.
I remember someone asking me if I can get him a 10k Instagram account for sale. If you get huge and engaged followers, you stand a chance of making money on Instagram. Luckily, there are proven ways to get Instagram followers.
Before I engage you in today’s article, I want to share with you some content creators, celebrities, and influencers who are earning millions of dollars on Instagram with just a post
Top Earners On Instagram Per Post.
- Kylie Jenner – $ 1.2 million per post
- Cristiano Ronaldo – $ 975,000 per post. Most followers on Instagram
- Ariana Grande – $ 966,00 per post
- Kim Kardashian – $858, 000 per post.
These are the few I will like to share. With the data above, you see how much people are earning on Instagram per post. To earn on Instagram keep following.
Earning On Instagram
If you have small but engaging customers, you can also start earning on Instagram. People think you need over 10K followers on Instagram before you can start earning.
Having many followers is a plus though but if you have even 1000 followers you can start to earn. Mind you, Instagram frowns on fake followers so do not use third-party apps to gain fake followers.
Depending on your unique brand or niche of Instagram content, audience, and commitment, you can make money on Instagram in the following ways. How To Make Money From Instagram in Ghana
Working With Brands On Sponsored Posts
If you are big enough, the chances of brands finding you are high. In the same way, you can also find brands in your niche to work with. It’s advisable to market or promote brands based on your niche so that your fans/followers do not think you are “selling out.”
For example, if your niche is about entertainment, you don’t have to market Real Estate, your marketing should be based on Entertainment.
You can reach them directly to strike a deal or also you can list yourself on one of the many influencers market places to increase your chances of being discovered. Some of these markets are:
- Grapevine – If you have over 5,000 followers you can list yourself in the Grapevine market place to work with brands in your niche.
- Crodtap – Small audience users can visit Crodtap to do small content creation tasks to earn rewards. This service is available in the U.S only.
- Indahash – 700 and above followers can participate in brand post campaigns. All you do is post a picture with the specified hashtags and get paid.
Instagram stories allow adding links to posts. This has opened ways for affiliate marketers to earn more on Instagram. Affiliate marketing simply means earning a commission by promoting other people’s products.
In affiliate marketing, you will be given a trackable link or unique promo code to ensure clicks actually transforms into sales in exchange for a commission.
Popular marketplaces that offer affiliate marketing are:
- ClickBank – Opened for everyone.
- Amazon Associates – Pays out a 10 % commission to marketers
Opening Your Own Shop
Working with other brands and affiliates is not the only way you can earn from Instagram. You can earn from Instagram by selling your own products.
Digital, physical and services can all be marketed on Instagram. Building an audience related to what you sell will boost your sale on Instagram. How To Make Money From Instagram in Ghana
Many people do not make use of their services to gain or earn a passive income on social media. Social media has evolved so quickly and always keep up to consumers demands.
Stay informed and be abreast of new features added to your social handles and keep the focus on how you can benefit from these features as competition goes high. How To Make Money From Instagram in Ghana